PLEASE NOTE: We are open for overnight Transient Camping, with restrictions, by reservation in advance. Call our office or email for bookings.
NEW!!!! We will open as of July 23 for daily visitors to our park grounds. Admission is $5 per car with 2 adults age 16+, $10 per car with 3 or more adults. Reservations for day visits must be made in advance. Call our office or email for bookings.
PLEASE NOTE! As of the first of September our Museum and Research Centre is now open by appointment or chance only on Saturdays and Sundays from 10-4. Please phone the museum at 613-373-2632.
FOR RESEARCHERS: We have posted a list of surnames for genealogies and family histories in our library. To view the surnames, go to our UEL Heritage Centre & Park menu and scroll down to Library & Research Centre.
For all camping inquiries contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office can be reached by phone at 613-373-2196 or 877-384-1784 All camping and day pass visits will be by advanced registration only in 2021.
For general inquiries or Bay of Quinte Branch UEL contact us at email@example.com
UPCOMING DATES OF INTEREST:
Bay of Quinte Branch Meeting: Saturday September 11, 2021 at 1:30PM outside at Stockdale Cemetery west of Frankford, Program includes installation of UEL Burial Ground Sign and talk on the history of Stockdale Cemetery by Peter Johnson. Please bring lawn chairs, and masks.
NEW POSTINGS: See our Campground Activities Calendar Page for details on tentative campground events for 2021.