PLEASE NOTE: Our phone lines are now closed for the winter season. Please contact us by EMAIL only until March of 2018.
The UEL Heritage Centre and park is owned and operated by The Bay of Quinte Branch of the United Empire Loyalist Association of Canada. The UEL Heritage Centre is a Registered not-for-profit charity.
For questions concerning:
• our museum operations,
• genealogy queries,
• information on joining the branch,
• branch events and functions
contact our Branch Vice-President, Brian Tackaberry: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in receiving our sales catalogue and information on volunteering at the park contact our Board Governor, June Dafoe : email@example.com.
Queries can also be sent to the Museum at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613.373.2632
For questions concerning the park, camping, and event or other bookings, please contact 613-373-2196 or toll free at 1-877-384-1784 or email email@example.com
For general and all other enquiries contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our regular mailing address is:
UEL Heritage Centre & Park
54 Adolphustown Park Road